Your Local Tarmac and Paving Contractor
Driveways and Patios
Dundrum Paving is an established third generation Paving and Tarmac Contractor. Our main aim is to provide an honest, affordable and high quality driveway and paving service to all our clients in Co. Dublin and Co. Wicklow.
With over 40 years experience as a certified paving specialist you are guaranteed that a Dundrum Paving driveway or patio will serve you for many years.
The services we provide include all types of paving, gravel driveways, patios, tarmacadam, paths and many more.
Get in touch with Dundrum Paving today to have an estimate and design which we provide FREE to our Dublin and Wicklow customers and surrounding areas
Dundrum Paving has designed and installed all types of patios in Dublin and Wicklow over the years. Our patio work is done to the highest industry standards possible so that you as our client …..
Why Choose Us for Dublin Paving Service
Choosing Dublin Paving Service would be a wise decision; after all it is going to be a long-term investment. All works that we are specialized in are carried out by highly experienced paving installers.
- Fully Registered Dublin Paving and Patio Installers. We have unique driveway installation and paving processes to ensure you get only the best. We install tarmac driveways, Dublin patio, driveway paving, garden paving or patio, tarmac, driveways and patios in general, patio installations and a wide range of other services.
- Trained and Experience Workers. We offer quality workmanship, from start to finish. We have over 22 years’ experience and offer free quotations on all projects. We’re good at setting up all sorts of driveway paving materials: patios, driveways, natural stone, tarmac, new driveway, and so on.
- We Cover All Parts of Dublin and Some Other Locales. Our paving installment and driveways Dublin experience combined with unparalled quality Dublin paving and patio materials and our attention to detail, all combine to ensure you get your desired paving Dublin and driveways Dublin project.
- We Use Only High-Quality Materials. Our paving materials are from the best recognised brands so we can guarantee the best quality as well as durability of the products we use on your property.
- No Hidden Costs. What you’re quoted is what you pay, we’re not like other companies that hide costs or add more costs later on in the project so you can pay more.
- Free Price Quotes On All Jobs. We come over when you call, we take a look, we try to understand what you want and we go from there. Feel free to call us today for a free no-obligation price quote!
Why Choose us for Tarmac Service Dublin
We’re tarmac contractors servicing all of the Dublin and Wicklow area. If you choose to work with us, we offer advice and recommendations on the design, layout, and complete setup and installation of your driveway, car park, and terrace. This will ensure your paving is truly one-of-a-kind in Dublin. Our Tarmac Service in Dublin and professional contractors offer quality services and free quotations. Don’t miss out, call us today.
Feeling tensed up about our company not getting the job done right the first time? Don’t be! We’ve been offering tarmacadam and asphalt services in Dublin for over 40 years now and we can guarantee you a job well done the very first time! Would you like to see some work samples? We can also provide that, feel free to visit our ‘Projects’ or ‘Previous Work’ page. We have videos and images of services ranging from patio installations, driveways, paving tarmac, patios, all the way to garden paving.
- Durable. Tarmac driveways last for several years. Since they are weather resistant, they are not prone to any physical damage. They also hold up well to heavy traffic and large vehicles which is why they are used for parking areas and roads.
- Affordable. Tarmac is an affordable material, so choosing it for your Dublin property is going to significantly lower your overall cost. Its cost is much more manageable as compared to other options like concrete or block paving. This material is an economical choice, especially if you have a large driveway.
- Easy Installation. Depending on the size and condition of your driveway, the installation can be completed in a day. One reason for this is that laying it does not entail a complicated pre-work process unlike other materials.
- Minimal Maintenance Work. Tarmac driveways are not only easy to install and durable, but they are also low maintenance. You or your contractor can fix damages or dents with the right polish. For more severe damages, you can opt to patch it with another layer of tarmac placed on top of the existing one.
We’re professional tarmac contractors and paving contractor and your options on driveway paving are very vast and they range from basic driveway paving to patio paving, garden paving, driveways and patios, Dublin tarmac, pattern imprinted concrete, gravel driveways, paving tarmac, driveway installation, Dublin patio as well as combining block paving with other surfaces like gravel and also tarmac. We use modern, cutting-edge machinery along with our professionalism and keen attention to detail to deliver a quality service.
Bray, Co Wicklow
James gave me different options on design and materials that would fit the budget I had for the job.
It went very well. They were nice and polite, easy to talk to and did everything I asked. The job took 3 days to complete and it turned out grand. James project managed the work and when everything was finished, the area was spotless. I got everything I wanted done and I couldn’t be happier! James really did what he said he would do. Dundrum Paving did exacly as I asked and I’m very happy with the result. The finish is fantastic.
I never had a professionally designed driveway before. It was always just a simple blacktop. But Dundrum Paving came to my house in Dublin and did an excellent job. Really spruces up the house 😉
I write this reference on behalf of Dundrum Paving who carried out work at my home in Bray. I was seeking a driveway contractor and upon seeing Dundrum Paving online I called them and two days later James came to view my garden. I was able to receive a quotation that evening and the job was started the following week. It took 3 days to complete my driveway and I was very satisfied with the quality of the work and the guys who were extremely polite and helpful. A week after the job was finished James called back to ensure we were happy and to receive his payment. I would have no hesitation in recommending Dundrum Paving.
Dundrum Paving carried out drainage work at my home in Ashford a few weeks ago. I was having trouble with water from the banks behind my house and when I saw Dundrum Paving on facebook I called them to see if they could help. James came to view the job and was quite quick in seeing what needed to be done. They started the job 10 days later and it took two days to complete with a trench being dug and fitted with a percolation pipe and permeable stones. I now have no drainage problems and would be quick to recommend James to anyone.
Malahide, Co. Dublin
James from Dundrum Paving did an excellent job this summer with various landscaping tasks betwen my lawn, hedges, and garden. I requested he showed up a specific time each week (right before the weekend started) so I could have the house looking nice for when guests came over, and he always came on time, and is a very swift worker. I’ll use them again next summer!