The Dundrum Paving takes the safeguarding of your personal data very seriously. This privacy notice describes how Dundrum Paving meets its obligations under the General Data Protection Regulation. We will be clear and transparent about the information we are collecting and what we will do with that information.
This policy sets out the following:
- What personal data we collect and process about you in connection with your relationship with us and through your use of our website and online services;
- Where we obtain the data from;
- What we do with that data;
- How we store the data;
- Who we transfer/disclose that data to;
- How we deal with your data protection rights;
- And how we comply with the data protection rules.
All personal data is collected and processed in accordance with Irish and EU data protection laws.
The “”Dundrum Paving”” (referred to as “”we””, “”us””, “”our”” or “”Dundrum Paving””) in this policy primarily refers to Dundrum Paving and, where appropriate, to other entities over which Dundrum Paving exercises management control. Dundrum Paving is the “”data controller”” of all personal information that is collected and used. Dundrum Paving is constituted of four registered companies (Dundrum Paving Ltd, Barleystone Ltd, Oakstown Environmental Ltd and Trim Steel Ltd). The primary trading company is Dundrum Paving Ltd.
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
- Government authorities, law enforcement bodies and regulators for compliance with legal requirements;
- Trusted service providers we are using to run our business in all countries we operate in, call centres providing assistance to our customers, cloud service and e-mail marketing service providers assisting our marketing team with running customer surveys and providing targeted marketing campaigns;
- Credit and debit card companies which facilitate your payments to us, and anti-fraud screening, which may need information about your method of payment;
- Legal and other professional advisers, law courts and law enforcement bodies in all countries we operate in in order to enforce our legal rights in relation to our contract with you;
COOKIES AND SITE TRACKING
For more information about cookies and how to stop cookies being installed visit the following website: http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
As a policy, visitors are not required to register to gain access to this website. Personally identifiable information provided to Dundrum Paving through our contact page